[Herddb-users] News for the community

Enrico Olivelli eolivelli at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 13:28:24 CET 2019

Hi all,
just a bunch of updates from the HerdDB ecosystem.

We are working on an official Docker Image (thanks to Marcello Percoco)

We are working to the upgrade of Calcite (Amit) and jSQLParser (Enrico) ,
we are waiting for a release of both.

Next week I will talk at a workshop about QA and we will use HerdDB as
case, in particular attendees will challenge the backup/restore feature.

I have recently posted this text about using HerdDB in Apache Pulsar Manager
https://medium.com/streamnative/how-to-use-apache-pulsar-manager-with-herddb-dd265c955ca4

Some user asked to me personally if we have a Python client.

We are reaching 90 stars on GitHub !!

Enjoy HerdDB !
Enrico