[Herddb-dev] Request - More tasks

Enrico Olivelli eolivelli at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 08:58:59 CET 2019

Amit,
thank you for your contributions!
I think we have to push down some unit test in the jdbc module
regarding the "NOT NULL" feature.

So:
- positive/negative tests around "create table"
- JDBC DatabaseMetadata#getColumns
-  positive/negative tests around INSERTS on not null columns
-  positive/negative tests around UPDATE on not null columns
- simple scan over not null columns
- order by order not null columns
- where clauses over not null columns
- basic join over not null columns

We have a full set of new data types, we have to ensure that these new
datatypes work well on every common usage pattern

I have tagged you on other issues,
If you have preferences over some topic please tell,
I think you are ready to work on more complex tasks

Cheers
Enrico