[Herddb-dev] Spread the word

Amit Chavan achavan1 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 2 04:28:14 CEST 2019

Hello,

I would like to start discussions among the community to get everyone's
ideas on what we can do to get more attention on Herddb.  Getting more
people to work on the project will also help with adoption of the project.
What are some of things we can do? I will add my 2 cents

   - Improve the documentation and tutorials on how to use herddb
   - Write on our blogs, maybe add few blogs on linkedin
   - Maybe present herddb in local community
   - Write about cases where companies can benefit from using herddb
   - Write about strengths of herddb
   - Maybe think of writing some tools that will help migrate data from
   existing relational dbs into herddb. This will help I think in terms of
   adoption
   - Improve the UI and more tools for monitoring, adminstration etc

Let me know what you think